Suggest treatment for consistent lower abdominal pain
You may have conditions with kidney/ bowel/ ovary
Thanks for writing inn to us.
I have read through your query in details.
A pain in the left lower abdomen can have many causes including a stone in the left kidney/ ureter, infection or inflammation of the large bowel or any condition involving your ovary on the left side.
It is important to know if you have been having any of the above mentioned conditions in the past as they can have a recurrence. Any surgical history in the past may be relevant.
I suggest you get clinically examined by a surgeon and then proceed to get an ultrasound scan to give a better idea of the condition causing the pain.
Please feel free to correct any oversight in my interpretation of your problems and discuss them in detail as per your requirements.
Hope your query is answered.
Do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower abdominal pain with mirena
- Lower abdominal pain on implanon
- Lower abdominal pain on cerazette
- What is the treatment for lower abdominal pain
- Treatment for lower abdominal pain
- Menopause and lower abdominal pain
- Lower abdominal pain taken proverb treatment reason
- Fatigue lower abdominal pain
- Lower abdominal pain
- Lower abdominal pain ketonuria