Suggest treatment for connective tissue disease
Thank you for reverting back.
Well going through all the history that you have provided there is a strong possibilIty of underlying CTD that is connective tissue disease of which Lupus and sjogrens syndrome remain the main differentials .
I note that you have been labelled as fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue but unless and otherwise we have ruled other organic cause like lupus by serological testing its not appropriate .
Anyways you need to get CBC , ESR , S. albumin, globulin , ANA - IFA , ENA profile , Schirmers test for tear secretion testing . First we will need all these tests , if we have a positive indicator in these then we will advise you for further testing .
Any further queries you are welcome to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Autoimmune connective tissue disease
- Inter connective tissue disease
- Treatment and cure for Connective tissue diseases
- Diagnosis of Connective tissue diseases
- Connective tissue diseases in women
- Symptoms of Connective tissue diseases
- Connective tissue diseases causes
- Connective tissue diseases and fatigue
- Differentiated connective tissue disease
- Treatment and cure for Mixed connective tissue diseases