Suggest treatment for conjunctivitis

Dr. N. K. Misra

Ophthalmologist

Posted on Tue, 20 Sep 2016 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Question: few days before I had conjunctivitis With no swelling but redness & stickiness. Dr suggested ciplox d For 4 days which I had but now after 1-2 days again I have red n sticky eyes when I waked up today mng. plz suggest.
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
Conjunctivitis

Detailed Answer:
My dear,
Thanks for sending your query to us.
This is bacterial infection. For this antibiotics are to continue few days after you feel that you have been cured
Mosi or ofax eye drop is to continue 4 times a day and Neosporine ointment is to be applied at bed time.Wash eyes with plain water at bed time.Any further query in this regard, do get back to me.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Veerisetty Shyamkumar