Suggest treatment for congestive heart failure and COPD

Dr. Lilit Baghdasaryan

Cardiologist

Posted on Thu, 26 Mar 2015 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: My Mom just recently came out from the hospital they diagnosed her with congestive heart failure and COPD its been 2 weeks now her face and neck is swollen and she is Wheezing heavily what I do?
Answered by Dr. Lilit Baghdasaryan 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need further examinations

Detailed Answer:

Your mother would need chest X-Rays, Echocardiography and evaluation of neck vessels, also some lab tests, to find out the cause of swelling of neck and face and wheezing.
I would advise you to see your doctor either refer to ER in case she is very bad.
After the cause is found, the appropriate treatment can be prescribed.

Hope I could help you

Wishing a good health to your mother

In case of further questions don't hesitate to ask