Suggest treatment for congenital deafness
No its not possible.
I understand your concern about this hearing loss.
First of all I express my deep sympathy to you, as after going through your history I came to know that you have congenital deafness.
It means you cannot listen by both of yours ear since childhood.
Any how, as per your query that screaming long and loud can cause deafness or not by rupturing eardrum.??
So the answer is NO screaming loud and long by a human cannot cause deafness by rupturing eardrum.
Because human screaming is not enough in decible to create trauma on ear drum.
A normal person can hear sound between 20 decible ultrasonic to 20000 decible. Supersonic.
A normal person cannot listen less than 20 Db or more than 20000 Db.
And in this range tympanic membrane cant be ruptured.
The cause of rupture may be any thing else, like infection,trauma, foreign body, any toxic medicine or substance in ear, insect in ear, forceful cleaning of ear by ear bud,..etc.
If ear drum (tympanic membrane) is ok then there is option of treatment available like TYMPANOPLASTY, MYRINGOPLASTY, artificial tympanic membrane construction, ,etc
Without surgery you can go for hearing aids and implants.
Symptoms of tympanic membrane rupture are pain, bleeding, discharge from ear, hearing loss, headache,, may be vomitting and nausea,,,etc.
I hope that I have answered your query,
Please feel free to write us back if any further doubt or for further more information.
Wishing you good health and good luck.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for congenital deafness
- Treatment and cure for fetal deafness
- Drugs/medication for congenital deafness
- Congenital deafness causes
- Diagnosis of congenital deafness
- Homoeopathic treatment for deafness by birth
- Symptoms of congenital deafness
- Treatments for sensorineural deafness
- Treatments for hereditary deafness
- Suggest treatment for deafness after typhoid infection
- Are there any side effects of activated cellular liquid Zeolite for...
- When should HIV test be done after exposure?
- Suggest treatment for blockage in right and left carotid artery
- Is elevated liver enzyme a serious condition?
- What causes high blood pressure,arthritis and red dots under the skin?
- What causes difficulty in swallowing?
- Suggest treatment for parkinson's disease
- Can i take vitamins and minerals inspite of having thyroid disorder?
- Suggest treatment for congenital deafness
- What causes shortness of breath?