Suggest treatment for common cold with sneezing
Nothing but a common cold and it's sequelae
Thank you for asking
I read your question and I understand your concern. These symptoms are mere sequelae of a common cold and nothing to worry about. Sneezing reflex is initiated due to irritation of the nasal mucosa inflamed due to cold. Chest shoulder and all the abdominal muscle hurting is all due to this cold and excessive sneezing.
All you need is symptomatic treatment for this cold and hope for the best. Home remedies work like charm. Herbal tea or any other hot beverage like soup etc with boiled eggs and plenty of fluids are the mainstay of treatment. Nasal decongestants shall relieve the cold symptoms. Antihistamines shall manage the sneezing.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Reschedule tonsillectomy common cold
- Treatment and cure for common cold
- Common cold heart palpitations
- Is tussionex pennkinetic used in the treatment of common cold ?
- General anesthetic and the common cold
- Treatment for common cold in 6 months baby
- Suggest medication for common cold
- Suggest some home remedies for common cold
- Common cold no sneezing swollen throat
- Common cold and swollen eye