Suggest treatment for common cold, blocked nose and sneezing
I have been suffering from common cold for the last 2 weeks. So I have a blocked nose, and I sneeze very frequently especially in my bedroom. I have not taken any medicines as I believed my body will recover on it's own. But unfortunately I don't see any signs of improvement. I'd love to hear from you on what I could do about it.
Thanks in advance,
May be suffering from acute rhinosinusistis
I have gone through your query; and suggest you that you may be suffering from the bacterial acute rhinosinusitis.
For this in our patients I personally suggests
1. Tablet Antibiotic Azithromycin 250 mg two times a day for 3 days.
2. Systemic and local nasal decongestant.
3. Steam inhalation three times a day at least for five minutes each.
These are prescription only drugs, so you need to see a local doctor for prescription.
Wish you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Reschedule tonsillectomy common cold
- Treatment and cure for common cold
- Is tussionex pennkinetic used in the treatment of common cold ?
- Azibact for common cold blocked nose
- Treatment for common cold in 6 months baby
- Suggest medication for common cold
- Suggest some home remedies for common cold
- Common cold and smelly nose
- Common cold no sneezing swollen throat
- Nose bleeding in common cold