• question-icon

Suggest treatment for colon polyps

Posted on Thu, 3 Aug 2017 in Homeopathy
Question: I don't want to go for the Surgery of Colonic Polyp.
What is the best Solution for this dieses?
Is there any life risk?
If I go for Homeopathy Treatment how long it will take the cure?
If it
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
details require

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
I appreciate your interest in homeopathy
Medicine are effective safe to use and has no side effect.
First of all i would suggest you to share all report including blood report, urine / stool report, and other available report for the review.
Detail suggestion can be done after the review of reports.

Surgical removal of polyp is first choice of treatment and suggest you to consult your surgeon for his opinion on this matter.

If not you may go with homeopathic mode of treatment.
you may start with following medicine
1 thuja 1m 4 pills once every even day (day 2,4,6,8...)
2 nirtric acid 1m 4 pills once every odd day (day 1,3,5,7,9...)
3 calcarea flour 200x 3 tab 4 times in a day
4 hammemilis Q 8drop with half cup of water three times in day.
Mode of action: Medicine would help to control bleeding and it would also help to remove the polyp.
The course of medication may be depend upon the progress of complain.
Medicine has good response in such case and safe for children.

Understand in case of any emergency contact your physician for his opinion.

Hope this is clear to you
In case of any query write to us

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath