Suggest treatment for colitis
Ct-scan report needed...
I am sorry for the situation you are in.
First, I need to have the ct-scan report, so I can analyze it myself before running into final conclusions.
From what you are reporting, it seems to be a dysbacteriosis, however, ulcerative colitis might be another possible cause.
Looking forward to have the ct-scan report in.
Additional diagnostic tests advised
Thank you for providing additional data.
As long as there is ongoing blood in your feces, if I was your caring doctor would advise to run further diagnostic tests to determine the final cause:
- culture of feces
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for clostridium difficile colitis
- Natural treatment for ulcerative colitis
- Sigmoid colitis treatment
- Infectious colitis treatment ornof
- What treatment is suggested for colitis in colon
- Focal active colitis treatment
- Pseudomonas colitis treatment
- Ulcerative colitis treatment
- Mild colitis treatment
- Suggest treatment for chronic collagenous colitis