Suggest treatment for colitis, thinning of blood and occasional dry mouth
I have been dealing with what seems to be the thinning of blood. I was diagnosed with anemia, but I'm not sure from whence this came. I was also diagnosed with colitis, which perhaps, can cause anemia. However, I have noticed on occasion dry mouth, the caking of a white substance on my tongue and teeth, as if I were given some sort of medication or something that would cause dry mouth. Afterwards, I experience what appears to be the thinning of my blood. I am a smoker, and when I smoke, I notice that the red blood cells stick together, causing a very uncomfortable feeling in my head, followed by a slight headache and sometimes blood shot eyes. I would hate to accuse someone of poisoning me with Coumadin or some sort of blood thinner, but it does seem possible.
Need some investigation reports.
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
Your main symptoms are thinning of blood and anemia. We should search the cause for that. Colitis may be cause but we should search for other cause.
You should go for complete blood count with indices and peripheral smear examination. It will give you exact cause of anemia.
You should also go for PT with INR. It will confirm that you have given blood thinner or not. Then you should take treatment accordingly.
Please give me follow up with above reports so that i can help you further.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dry mouth sweet taste low blood pressure
- Treatment and cure for dry mouth syndrome
- Dry mouth and blood on pillow
- Non-diabetic neuropathy in toes dry mouth feel cold treatment
- Treatment for dry mouth and white painful bumps on throat
- Treatment and cure for chronic dry mouth
- Treatment and cure for ataxia dry mouth
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for swollen uvula and dry mouth
- Treatment and cure for Dry mouth
- Is aquoral used in the treatment of dry mouth ?