Suggest treatment for cold with nasal and ear congestion
If you are sure about SUDAFED, I am ok suggesting dosage. But 'PO' would not be imprinted on SUDAFED, it is PE (Phenylephrine).
We suggest one tablet thrice a day for nasal congestion and throat pain. You can add ADVIL along with SUDAFED for throat pain for better relief. It takes care of ear pain and congestion as well.
I suggest reconfirm if you are holding Sudafed.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Suma Parinam
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe cold with heavy post nasal drip
- Suggest treatment for cold sore
- Suggest treatment for cold with sore throat
- Suggest treatment for cold and cough
- Suggest treatment for cold and ear pain
- Treatment and cure for cold, nasal infection
- Head cold catarrh congestion treatment
- Suggest treatments for bad cold
- Suggest treatment for cold and sneezing
- What is the treatment for cold and chest congestion