Suggest treatment for cold, sneezing, cough and nasal bleeding
detailed answer below.
Thanks foe asking I understand your concern,
Nose bleedings could be due to-
- Exposure to dry or heated air/ after viral or colds when nasal ... crusts are formed, scratched or picked to injure nasal mucus membrane. Frequent & forceful nasal blowing can cause such bleeds.Such incidences are more common after cold & cough as nasal mucus membrane gets sore & affected easily/ Anti allergic medication ( nasal sorays. oral medication ) use aggravates such bleed. Can be prevented by use od normal saline nasal spray like Nasivion - over the counter along the medicines for cold.
I feel that answers your query. Any more information you want, I would like to help. Please don't hesitate to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nasal bleeding in children
- Nasal bleed in chf
- What is the treatment for chronic nasal bleeding
- Nasal bleeding treatment
- Diagnosis of nasal bleeding
- Symptoms of nasal bleeding
- Nasal bleeding through bulghum
- Treatment and cure for nasal bleeding
- What is the treatment for nasal bleeding
- Nasal bleeding causes