Suggest treatment for cold, nasal congestion and pressure in the ears
Acute rhinitis with Eustachian tube blockage
Welcome to Healthcare Magic and thanks for putting up the query
Nasal congestion and throat infection can cause eustachian tube blockage leading to pressure in the ears and even perforation of the drums.
Get a x-ray paranasal sinuses done.
Please send me the pictures of your throat and tell me so what medicines have u been taking so far so that I can suggest you better and prescribe you accordingly.
Take tablet levocetrizine plus phenylepherine twice daily and xylometazoline nasal drops three times a day for a week.
Start taking steam inhalation and chew a gum that will also help decongest the tube.
All the medicines I have prescribed will be available at prescription only.
Follow up with the required information.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for intense nasal congestion
- Ear and nasal congestion
- Nasal congestion and ear pain
- Suggest treatment for nasal congestion
- Suggest treatment for nasal congestion due to sinus
- Suggest treatment for severe nasal congestion
- Treatment and cure for Nasal congestion
- Suggest treatment for earache with nasal congestion
- Suggest treatment for cough and nasal congestion
- Have cold cough nasal congestion throat pain ear pressure
- What causes pulsatile tinnitus?
- Suggest treatment for fatigue, mild headache and tightness in the chest
- Suggest remedies for metallic taste in the mouth
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty in an asthma patient
- How can a cyst below the tonsil be treated?
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- What causes blood in sputum when diagnosed with TB?
- Is HIV 4th generation test done three weeks after exposure conclusive?
- Can cerumen cause tinnitus?
- Is inhaling plastic fumes harmful?