Suggest treatment for cold, cough and redness in the eyes
Visit your pediatrician.
Thanks for your query.
Cold and allergies can affect the eyes. It can be viral or bacterial. Pink eye is common in young children. I would suggest you to meet your pediatrician for a detailed examination and treatment.
Meanwhile, teach your child good hand-washing techniques and tell her to avoid rubbing her eyes or face. Do not allow anyone to share towels. This may help in preventing the spread of infection.
I hope this answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for frequent cold and cough
- Suggest treatment for cold and cough in 3 year old
- What treatment is suggested for cold and dry cough
- Home treatment for cough and colds
- Suggest treatment for frequent cold and cough
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for cold and cough
- Treatment for severe cold and cough
- Looking treatment for cold cough and watery eye
- Suggest treatment for cold and cough
- Suggest treatment for cold and cough with mild fever