Suggest treatment for cold and fever

Dr. Praveen G

Infectious Diseases Specialist

Posted on Wed, 13 Aug 2014 in Infections
Question: I am feeling cold since 2 days, also feeling of fever. temp is normal but have weakness. I am living in XXXXXXX airoli. is this due to weather change? Can you suggest if D cold and novaclox lb is appropriate for it?
Answered by Dr. Praveen G 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
May be due to change in environment

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,

The medications D Cold and Novoclox Lb are effective against your symptoms.

Tsb Novoclox Lb should be take twice daily for atleast 5 days, even though your symptoms come down in 2-3 days to avoid antibiotic resistance.

Take D cold tab until your cold symptoms comes down.In addition to this I would suggest you to take steam inhalation with Vspocaps.

Eat food rich in proteins and take adequate rest.
Thank you.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T