Suggest treatment for cold and cough while breastfeeding
Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.
You can take paracetamol, cetrizine and grilinctus cough syrup for the cough and cold.
This will not harm your baby.
Try to avoid antibiotics.
Feel free to consult me directly
Dr. Som Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX
There is an ayurvedic brand called haldicuff. Its also very good and safe.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for frequent cold and cough
- Suggest treatment for cold and cough in 3 year old
- What treatment is suggested for cold and dry cough
- Home treatment for cough and colds
- Suggest treatment for frequent cold and cough
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for cold and cough
- Treatment for severe cold and cough
- Suggest treatment for cold and cough
- Suggest treatments for bad cold
- Suggest treatment for cold and cough with mild fever
- What is the cause and treatment for heart palpitations?
- What are the benefits of keeping my ovaries?
- What could one giant platelet and small clumping of platelets in blood...
- Why is susten SR prescribed for irregular period?
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Why is it not safe to have sex when on pelvic rest?
- How can clarkson's disease be treated?
- Does HIV antibody test negative after 8 years post exposure confirm...
- What do "subcentimeter lymphnod" mean?
- What causes itching bumps after having intercourse inspite of using...