Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
You may have sinusitis.
Hi XXXX, Myself Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar. I am practising doctor in XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXX I want to ask you few questions.
1. Since how long you are taking these nasal sprays?
2. Are you taking it in proper manner?
My concern with technique is because in my practice I have seen so many patients who do not take properly and thus not benifitted by the drug.
Other thing is tolerance of drug. If you are taking nasal sprays for long time, there is chance of tolarance and thus the desired effect is not achieved. For this you have to change the drug.
At present you should start antibiotics (cephalosporins) with oral antihistamines as your symptoms are suggestive sinusitis. So consult your ENT surgeon and discuss these things.
Hope I have solved you queries. I will be happy to answer more queries if you have. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sinus problem
- Suggest treatment for sinus infection
- Suggest treatment for sinusitis and ringing in ears
- What treatment is suggested for sinus
- Suggest treatment for water clogged ear
- Sinus infection clogged ears treatment
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea with sinus
- What is the treatment for clogged ear due to sinus
- Suggest treatment for dry sinuses
- Runny nose clogged ears frequent sinus headaches treatment
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?