Suggest treatment for circular rashes on foot
Developed ringworm infection of the foot
Thanks for being at healthcaremagic.
I have reviewed the attached photograph. You seem to have developed ringworm infection of the foot. It is a fungal infection and you need to take antifungal medicines like clotrimazole cream to cure it.
Besides this keep your foot dry, avoid sharing of shoes and socks, wear cotton socks and change them twice daily.
I hope to have answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Circular rash
- Suggest the best treatment for foot drop
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot
- Suggest treatment for skin rash
- Suggest treatment for rashes on neck
- Suggest treatment for nappy rash
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for diaper rash
- Suggest treatment for rash on penis
- Treatment and cure for foot rash