Suggest treatment for chronic urticaria and painless lump near collar bone
Get an X ray chest and biopsy of the swelling
Hello ma'am Greetings
I really appreciate your concern
your description suggests that swelling is arising either from sternoclvicular joint or clavicle bone
such swelling can be of multiple cause
1. Bony cyst
2. Rheumatoid nodule ( not a typical site)
3. Joint arthritis
4. Stress fracture
5. Spread of cancer from lung cancer
Please make a visit to doctor for an X ray chest and biopsy of the cyst along with complete blood profile
To help you better I would like to know if you are having history of chest pain, weight loss, or blood in sputum.
waiting for your response
I hope you will find my response relevant and helpful please fell free to ask for clarification
wishing you good health
Dr BR Hudda
You should see an orthopaedician
thank you so much for your reply
if there is no history of chronic cogh weight loss or blood in sputum then chances of lung cancer is very less
it could be due to degenerative changes in joint or a joint inflammation, you should see an orthopaedician for examination and an X ray
I hope this addresses your query please feel free to write back to us for further clarification i will gladly answer you
What questions do you suggest i ask?
What information should i bring?
Can the FP do an xray and a biopsy?
An X ray or FNAC if it is soft cystic swelling
thanks for replying us again
You can ask for an X ray and an FNAC if it is a soft cystic swelling
Take all the reports and medical documents along with you if you have visited any doctor in the past
you should ask about the further course of action and prognosis
Chances of such swellings at any other site of the body in future.
I think a family physician can only ask for a Xray and FNAC. They might not be able to perform it themselves.
Hope this addresses your question
thanks for using our services
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chronic urticaria disability benefits
- I have chronic urticaria please suggest me
- Suggest treatment for flare up of chronic urticaria
- Is chronic urticaria curable desease
- Esophageal pain with chronic urticaria
- Chronic urticaria treatment
- Chronic urticaria and esophageal spasm
- Tietze syndrome and chronic urticaria
- Weight lifting and chronic urticaria
- Suffering with chronic urticaria no relief with treatment effective remedy
- What causes intermittent severe stomach pain?
- What causes stinging pain in chest radiating towards waist during...
- What causes constant heart palpitations?
- What causes cold sensation of body in a person with hypothyroidism?
- Suggest remedy for itching under upper legs
- Suggest treatment for increased BP,bulemia and breathing difficulty
- Suggest treatment for rash on back with shingles and blisters
- Suggest treatment for positive TMT test result
- Is the stress thallium test more reliable than angiography?
- Suggest treatment for chest pain and palpitations after aortic...