Suggest treatment for chronic tonsillitis
My wife is getting regular throat infection since last 2-3 months.Since last 3 months there are 4 times throat infection.at the time of throat infection she feels lot of pain eating,drinking,talking and sallowing.If she drinks something hot(ginger tea) then she gets some relief.we have a baby of 7.5 months old and this was her first pregnancy.
welcome to healthcare magic and thanks for putting up the query
as per your complaints it is probably chronic tonsillitis but it would be better if I can send me the pictures of her throat..that would help me to reach an exact diagnosis
treatment of chronic tonsillitis is antibiotics in acute phase followed by Surgery ie tonsillectomy..
as your baby is small..she might be breast feeding so keep a check on the antibiotics she takes
get a throat swan for culture sensitivity done..
do regular gargles to avoid frequent infections..
any further questions are always welcome
please follow up with the reports and pictures
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chronic tonsilitis causes
- Chronic tonsillitis symptoms
- Chronic tonsillitis in adults
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis chronic tonsillitis
- Chronic tonsillitis and visible epiglottis
- Treatment and cure for chronic tonsilitis
- Suggest treatment for chronic tonsillitis
- Chronic tonsil infection causes
- Treatment and cure for chronic tonsil infection
- Treatment and cure for chronic tonsillitis