Suggest treatment for chronic tonsillitis
Go for tonsillectomy/(removal of tonsil)
I have gone through your query and medical history; it suggests that most probably you may be suffering from the chronic tonsillitis with tonsillolith(tonsil stone). In this condition better to go for the tonsillectomy surgery.
For your kind information tonsillolith are clusters of calcified material that form in the crevices of the tonsils and occur most commonly in the palatine tonsils. They occur more frequently in adults than in children .
Will a surgeon remove them while they are inflamed or will I have to wait until they are normal ?
Wait until they are normal
I have gone through your follow up query; surgeon can remove them while they are inflamed but in this condition bleeding is more than the normal therefore better to wait until they are normal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chronic tonsilitis causes
- Chronic tonsillitis symptoms
- Chronic tonsillitis in adults
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis chronic tonsillitis
- Chronic tonsillitis and visible epiglottis
- Treatment and cure for chronic tonsilitis
- Suggest treatment for chronic tonsillitis
- Chronic tonsil infection causes
- Treatment and cure for chronic tonsil infection
- Treatment and cure for chronic tonsillitis