Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

188 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest treatment for chronic sinusitis

Answered by
Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal

ENT Specialist

Practicing since :2008

Answered : 1391 Questions

Posted on Fri, 13 Apr 2018 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: Suggest treatment for chronic sinusitis
Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Chronic sinusitis

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to healthcare magic and thanks for putting up the query
The polpoidal mass suggests sinus mucosal hypertrophy involving the maxillary and ethmoid sinuses.
There might be a deviation of septum also.
It must be operated.
Please tell me the symptoms and what medicines have you been taking so far.
Take care
Thanks and regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 47 minutes later
Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 23 hours later
Brief Answer:
Chronic sinusitis likely

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the information.

Please send me the Ct scan or x-ray picture for accurate diagnosis and treatment advice.


Take care
Thanks and regards

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics

Recent questions on  Ct scan

doctor1 MD

I am experiencing a partial vision loss - probably a TIA - what will happen when I go to the emergency room?? YYYY@YYYY

doctor1 MD

My father undergone Electrical cardioversion treatment due to having severe Atrial Fibrilation (AF). Needless to say the treatment did not work after 4 attempts and they have prescribed him various medications to control the rate of the heart. We...

doctor1 MD

I got real dizzy and kinda lost tempory balance and experienced double vision but only for 30 seconds, twice yesterday. I am in good health at 78 years old and very active. eat healthy, Take a staten and low dose blood pressure and lots of vits daily

doctor1 MD

Sir, My right side floating rib hits somewhere and I am having pain while moving side to side when I sleep. Feels like the rib is hitting some organs or the muscles where may be some inflammation. I have taken X-ray , gone through CT-Scan and Lever test and as per the direction of a hospital but they could not find out anything wrong. I am 53 year old.