Suggest treatment for chronic sinusitis
seems to be chronic sinusitis.
I had gone through your question and understand your concerns that you are having sinus infection. I would like to ask you few more details.
- Is there any head-ache or fever ?
- Is there any sequence of sneezes with running nose or post nasal drip (sinus secretions trickle back into throat ?
Kindly get back to me with the details.
Based on your clinical details, it appears to be chronic sinusitis secondary to allergic rhinitis.
I suggest you to to consult ent surgeon and get detailed ent examination. Perhaps a nasal endoscopy (sinusitis) along with blood tests (absolute eosinophilic count, serum IgE- Allergic rhintis). If necessary ct scan of para nasal sinuses (anatomical anomalies and pathological extent). Treatment can be started as per the findings.
Mean time, start steam inhalation to clear secretions from sinus openings, over the counter nasal decongestant drops afrin (xylometazoline 3drops/3times).
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
Wishing you good health.
Ct scan of para nasal sinuses.
Thanks for considering my answer and for your follow up.
Looks like chronic sinusitis, associated with deviated nasal septum and allergic rhinitis.
Kindly go ahead for the investigations and instructions, what I have already mentioned.
All the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Natural treatment for chronic sinusitis
- Chronic sinusitis infection treatment
- Chronic sinusitis antibiotic treatment
- Chronic sinus infection treatment
- Treatments for chronic sinusitis
- Treatment and cure for chronic sinus
- Chronic sinus disease treatment
- Treatment of chronic sinusitis during pregnancy
- What is the treatment for chronic sinusitis
- Treatment and cure for chronic sinusitis