Suggest treatment for chronic sinus infection

Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo

Posted on Wed, 30 Aug 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I have a chronic sinus infection. Recently my right ovary has been hurting. I have had 2 caesarians, typhus and burst appendix and gangrene. All of these happened between 1986/89 child births and then 1996 (typhus) and 2006 (burst appendix and gangrene). I have chronic sinus infections and currently need a corneal implant in my left eye.

Recently I feel very fatigued and my right ovary is hurting. I have a chronic sinus infection.
I am not sure why I am feeling so tired.
Answered by Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Fatigued

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your questions on HCM

I do understand your concern

With Such a presentation in my clinic, I would first rule out anemia and for it you need a clinical examination and do a full blood count to confirm it.If confirmed you need iron supplements with vitamin c on empty stomach regularly. You can take iron rich foods including red meat, poultry, seafood, beans, dark green leafy vegetables, such as spinach, Dried fruit etc

Regarding ovary hurting you can do an ultrasound examination to know the exact cause of your problem.

Hope that helps
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T