Suggest treatment for chronic pancreatitis and recurring ribs pain
Have read your details and appreciate your concern.
Chronic pancreatitis is inflammation of the pancreas that does not heal or improve,it gets worse over time and leads to permanent damage. Chronic pancreatitis gradually slows down a patient's ability to digest food and make pancreatic hormones and juices.
A combination of blood tests and imaging scans to make a diagnosis. serum amylase and serum lipase blood tests may show a rise in your level of pancreatic enzymes. Ultrasound doppler, MRI and CT scans of pancreas can reveal the size of your pancreas and whether you have a blockage of the bile and can provide a much clear picture.
Treatment- There is no cure for chronic pancreatitis, some patients can reduce the symptoms and make up for nutritional deficiencies.Usually given digestive enzymes like Papain and vitamin by external source.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mediterranean diet chronic pancreatitis
- Chronic pancreatitis and hives
- Treatment and cure for nonalcoholic chronic pancreatitis
- Chronic pancreatitis back pain
- Treatment and cure for childhood chronic pancreatitis
- Chronic pancreatitis pain treatment
- Hashimotos disease and chronic pancreatitis
- Life expectancy with chronic pancreatitis
- Is it suggestible to use belladonna for chronic pancreatitis
- Treatment and cure for early chronic pancreatitis
- Suggest treatment for chronic pancreatitis and recurring ribs pain
- What causes an itchy red rash around the anus?
- Suggest treatment for chronic vomiting when diagnosed with gastroenteritis
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the ribs
- Is Rabeprazole an effective medication for reflux esophagitis?
- What causes excessive burping and abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest natural treatment for severe acid reflux
- What causes black stool?
- What causes intermittent pain after anal fistulotomy?