Suggest treatment for chronic pain due to psoriatic arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
TRY TO BE HOPEFUL LEAVE THE REST TO GOD
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns
I went through your details. I can understand the condition you are in. I sincerely am sorry for the state of affairs. I can see that you were literally forced into a state of depression and mental disorder because of the pain and physical conditions.
I am understanding that the reasons for your disturbing and continuous pain are Psoriatic arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis (as per your description). These are problems which do cause a lot a pain. Do you have any other physical condition which gives you pain and agony?
What about your family members? How many of them are staying with you? Husband? Children? Are they support you emotionally? Why are you staying all alone? Why your doctor sent you off? What are the medicines you are taking now? Do you have friends? Any other mental problems? Do you take any medicines for mental illness?
From the description you gave, I can clearly see your mental worry and disappointment you are in. I can provide you some psychological pain management techniques. These methods are in addition to the usual medicines you are suppose to take for arthritis. You should also do some exercises which your doctor prescribes.
1. Exercises are of primary importance. Stay healthy with low-impact exercise such as stretching, yoga, walking and swimming.
2. Pain is half body and half mind affair. Keeping yourself busy on some other task should ease your pain. Those who passionately engage themselves in their job or pursuing a hobby are 100% sure of ease of pain. In fact, chronic cancer and palliative care patients undergo such therapy. You should understand that IDLE MIND IS DEVIL'S WORKSHOP. When you are idle, you are bound to feel more pain. Stay active. Pain — or the fear of pain — can lead people to stop doing the things they enjoy. It's important not to let pain take over your life.
3. Know your limits. Continue to be active in a way that acknowledges your physical limitations. Make a plan about how to manage your pain, and don't push yourself to do more than you can handle.
4. Make social connections. Call a family member, invite a friend to lunch or make a date for coffee with a pal you haven't seen in a while. Research shows that people with greater social support are more resilient and experience less depression and anxiety. Ask for help when you need it.
5. Distract yourself. When pain flares, find ways to distract your mind from it. Watch a movie, take a walk, engage in a hobby or visit a museum. Pleasant experiences can help you cope with pain.
6. Don't lose hope. With the right kind of psychological treatments, many people learn to manage their pain and think of it in a different way.
7. Follow prescriptions carefully. If medications are part of your treatment plan, be sure to use them as prescribed by your doctor to avoid possible dangerous side effects. In addition to helping you develop better ways to cope with and manage pain, psychologists can help you develop a routine to stay on track with your treatment.
8. In addition to all these above, be faithful. God knows what he is doing and if you are faithful enough, your sufferings could ease.
I know this answer is not enough for you in your present state of mind, but I am sure that there will be a lot of change in your pain if you are able to practice the above tips without fail. Because, that is the only thing you can do now and LEAVE THE REST TO GOD.
God bless you.
Dr. K V Anand PhD
Be happy and wonderful, Do your Karma
Thank you for your faith and belief.
I am overwhelmed. As I hear your troubles, the disappointment an pain and agony you faced, My belief towards god also strengthens. He is giving you lessons. Those life lessons which very few people are blessed with. With sufferings we rise as wise. Without suffering we are just another human. God has chosen you to be an adviser to the next generation. Because of your sufferings and wisening, you shall gained insight into real life. Now you know what life is and what god wants to do with human being. He created you with a future purpose in mind. To fulfill that purpose, you needed life lessons. He gave you that. Now you are prepared to move further towards your actual destiny. Exact destiny, I too don't know. Only god knows. But that destiny surely is human service oriented, agony and pain relief service towards the needy.
Yes XXXXXXX You are blessed. You are near to your actual destiny. Destiny which god wants you to reach.
Be happy and wonderful.
God bless you.
Dr. K V Anand PhD.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Psoriatic arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis and ear pain
- Psoriatic arthritis and shoulder pain
- Suggest treatment for rheumatoid arthritis pain
- Psoriatic arthritis or rheumatoid arthritis
- New treatments for psoriatic arthritis
- Pain treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis and neck pain
- Treatment of psoriatic arthritis with zyloric
- Suggest treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
- Diagnosed with auditory processing disorder at early stage. Back had...
- Was drug addict. Now don't have any thoughts. MRI, EEG came clear. How...
- Prescribed with high doses of opiates for infection. Should I go for...
- Losing memory and concentration. What should I do?
- Is it normal for a bipolor depression anxiety person to suffer mood swings?
- Becoming lazy, not interested in doing anything. How to improve will power?
- What is the treatment for torn disc and how to overcome psychiatric...
- Suggest remedy to control anger and depression
- How to deal with an aggressive father?
- How to over come low self esteem?