Suggest treatment for chronic neck pain and intermittent pain behind the ear
I cannot follow these directions. It is too confusing to me, Please cancel my request. this is making things worse. thank you anyway
Thanks for the query
It appears that you may be suffering from generalized bone weakness or Osteoporosis.
Do get a DEXA Scan done to confirm. Also get some blood tests like Complete blood cell count, CRP, Anti CCP. Also get tested for Serum Vitamin D levels.
You can take Acetaminophen for the pain.
You need Vitamin D and Calcium supplements.
I hope I have answered your query.
I will be available to answer your follow up queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of chronic neck pain
- Drugs/medication for chronic neck pain
- What is chronic neck pain with menopause
- Chronic neck pain from getting angry
- Chronic neck pain treatment options
- How can chronic neck pain be treated
- Who treats chronic neck pain
- Chronic neck pain causes
- Symptoms of chronic neck pain
- Treatment and cure for chronic neck pain