Suggest treatment for chronic migraines
Neurologic evaluation needed.
Hi, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Migraine usually resolves or gets more infrequent as the age passes.
New pain in location, accompanied by nausea and increase in frequency needs a careful neurological examination and if any doubts a brain MRI to evaluate any other causes rather than Migraine.
So I suggest you to consult a Neurologist and discuss your concerns.
If no abnormalities see by Neurologist, then the cause of your concerns may be fatigue from extended work on computer.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of chronic migraine
- Chronic migraines and ivf
- How to treat chronic migraine
- Symptoms of chronic migraine
- What is treatment for fibromyalgia chronic migraines and seizures
- Treatment and cure for chronic migraine
- Chronic migraine neck crack
- Drugs/medication for chronic migraine
- Chronic migraine causes
- Chronic migraine headaches treatment