Suggest Treatment For Chronic Liver Disease
6-9 months depending upon the lab tests.
Hi & Welcome to HCM.
Incomplete data like age, gender, any history of taking alcohol, liver function tests done earlier, etc.
Reheptin contains Folic acid (vitamin) and 2 important anti oxidants (Silymarin & L-Ornithine L-Aspartate).
These anti oxidants are beneficial in patients with liver disorders. There is no harm in taking these medications. They are known to cause minimal side effects like mild headache and nausea (tolerable).
It is usually prescribed for at least 6-9 months.
Then repeat liver function tests are done to assess its beneficial effects.
In order to have a fast recovery from the liver problem, along with Reheptin you need to have certain lifestyle changes such as:
1. To avoid alcohol and smoking if you are still continuing to do so
2. Take green veg diet and fresh fruits and fruit juices more.
3. Use sprouted pulses more with curd.
4. Take small frequent meals with very less oil.
5. Avoid junk food and spicy food.
6. Take calcium and vitamin D rich diet.
7. If you are Diabetic, control it with medication.
8. If overweight, control it with diet and exercises.
Hope the suggestions given above would be useful.
Reheptin is a liver protective
Thanks for your reply.
Reheptin Tablet is is found to be beneficial in the treatment of acute and chronic liver disease, alcoholic fatty liver, liver damage caused by alcohol intake. Basically it is a liver protective as it improves the liver function.
In order to prevent further liver damage I advise you to kindly adhere to the life style changes as suggested earlier.
Wishing you best of your health.