Suggest treatment for chronic laryngitis
Could be reflux laryngitis?Need Direct laryngoscopy.
I understand your concern.
You possibly seem to have chronic laryngitis.
This is causing all the symptoms you mentioned .
There could be associated bronchitis.
For this I advise you to get an X ray chest and Direct laryngoscopy after consulting an ENT surgeon.
Antibiotics like Moxifloxacin 400 mg once a day for 5 days and tab pantop 40 mg for 14 days will help.
Please note these drugs have to be taken only under strict medical prescription.
Yes you can take the prescribed drugs.
This is not a major issue.
It should resolve soon.
But investigations I mentioned are a must.
Yes you can take the prescribed drugs ,but only after consulting your doctor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of chronic laryngitis
- Laryngitis treatment
- Chronic laryngitis causes
- Treatment and cure for chronic laryngitis
- How to cure chronic laryngitis
- Drugs/medication for chronic laryngitis
- Diagnosis of chronic laryngitis
- Chronic laryngitis in 4yr old
- Chronic laryngitis and sore throat
- Chronic laryngitis in 4 year old