Suggest treatment for chronic kidney disease

Posted on Wed, 28 Jan 2015 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: Gastro issue. I have CFD stage 4 and have not eaten for a week. ER visit for sever abdominal pain in dated that I have a colon blockage that is possibly a mass. Lost 8 ibs past week and fatigued. Not sure of how to proceed to solve the problem. Insurance is temporary issue due to Medicare gap following retirement
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Further data is needed...

Detailed Answer:

I am sorry for the situation you are in. I am also sorry for your insurance problems.

Now, from what you are reporting, further tests are necessary to run to conclude the final diagnosis:
- colonoscopy
- abdominal ultrasound
- abdominal ct-scan especially if your general health condition is not good and colonoscopy cannot be done

To confirm whether there's obstacles in the colon.

Meanwhile, I need to know:
- your current health problems (symptoms )
- reports of tests you already did

All the best!
Dr.Klerida
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Klerida Shehu

Gastroenterologist