Suggest treatment for chronic hepatitis B

Dr. Saumya Mittal

Diabetologist

Posted on Tue, 19 Apr 2016 in General Health
Question: Hi I am suffering Hbsag positive since 10 years how it is completely go out of my body
And what kind of diet can I take and medice let me know
Answered by Dr. Saumya Mittal 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
This is chronic hepatitis

Detailed Answer:
Hi,Welcome to HCM.
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your message.
I think I can help you.

The HBSAG status needs specific antiviral therapy eg lamivudine.

It's not possible to treat the condition on this forum because the medicine needs iv formulations and has to be prescribed.

You will need to meet your local gastroenterology specialist for the treatment.

However, be aware that the response to the therapy is approximately 50 percent. That is to say that only 50 percent people taking the therapy get effectively treated.

Diet is high protein content and spicy or oily foods.

I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information contained in this message will be able to help you find the best solution for your problem.

Best of luck.
Dr Mittal.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee