Suggest treatment for chronic gastritis

Dr. Deepika Patil

General Surgeon

Posted on Tue, 26 Aug 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: hello dr. 1 m 45,5''7" 73kgs....i am suffering from acidity for the last 20 year...i take pan d in d morning(empty stomach) and aciloc Rd after lunch and dinner,i cn not hv a outside food,or fried food,as i hv to puke or i get severe headach.now my stomach remain bloaty and full the whole day....i feel comfortable after going to toilet 3-5 times a day,which is very embarrasing smtimes,plz help
Regard
XXXX
Answered by Dr. Deepika Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
see below answer

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX ,

Welcome to HealthcareMagic .

Your acidity is just controlled by these drugs. If such a patient comes to me with chronic gastritis I usually suggest them to get endoscopy of stomach and get biopsy done and go for H.pylori irradiation along with levosulpiride.

I assume since it is from long time you have adopted all diet and life style modifications needed. I suggest you to consult a surgeon and get the above treatment done .

Hope I have answered your query . If any further queries are there I would love to help.

Dr.Deepika Patil
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Bhagyalaxmi Nalaparaju