Suggest treatment for chronic diarrhea

Posted on Mon, 28 Nov 2016 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: how the chronic dariers disease can be treated .iam a male having the history of sugar and high blood pressure
Answered by Dr. Rajaram KG 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
It can definitely be controlled.

Detailed Answer:
Hello, Thank you for posting your question on Health Care Magic.
Increase vitamin A in your diet it helps heal the papules faster and improves the texture of your skin.
If dietary intake is not enough you can use synthetic Vitamin A supplements.
The first line of treatment and the drug of choice is oral retinod therapy.
Avoid direct exposure to sun while on treatment with retinod's
Hope this helps
Best wishes

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Rajaram KG

Orthopaedic Surgeon