Suggest treatment for chronic diarrhea
hello and thank you for sending your question.
Your symptoms suggest that you might have an enzyme deficiency. This can sometimes happen if your pancreas is not able to produce the normal amount of digestive enzymes needed to allow for adequate digestion. This can sometimes contribute to chronic diarrhea.
I would suggest that you contact a gastroenterologist for a consultation to see if you might benefit from an enzyme supplement.
another consideration is that you might be doing some type of viral or parasite infection. In order to determine this your doctor can request some special studies of your stool to rule this out. some type of bacteria or virus or parasite is found that your doctor might be able to prescribe some medication to help eliminate this and help return your balls to normal function.
I think it would certainly be in your interest to see a gastroenterologist refocus consultation to discuss the considerations mentioned above.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Taking antibiotics and pepto bismo for chronic diarrhea suggestion
- Is pepto bismol used in the treatment of chronic diarrhea ?
- Is pink bismuth used in the treatment of chronic diarrhea ?
- Is welchol used in the treatment of chronic diarrhea ?
- Suggest diet for chronic diarrhea
- Child has chronic diarrhea lactose sensitivity treatment
- Chronic diarrhea after radiation treatment
- Treatment and cure for Chronic diarrhea
- Treatment for chronic diarrhea hemorrhoids anal fissure
- Treatment for chronic diarrhea despite taking loperamide
- Is chemo-therapy effective in treatment of carcinoma of the esophagus?
- What does a lump on nipple indicate?
- What causes MGUS with a M-spike of .2?
- Suggest treatment for depression with anxiety
- What causes high BP and low platelet count?
- Suggest treatment for stage 4 rectal cancer
- Can Arimidex usage cause raised bumps on arms and neck?
- What does low WBC count indicate?
- Does Gleason of 9 and PSA of 96 indicate prostate cancer?
- Does my blood work indicate cancer?