Suggest treatment for chondral defects
Rest, analgesic and glucosamine are helpful.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen are helpful in pain relief. Glucosamine, vitamin B and C is helpful in recovery. Vitamin D3 can be useful if vitamin D deficiency (Low vitamin D levels on test). You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for chondral injury
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Chondral defect shoulder
- Chondral defect medial femoral condyle
- Full thickness chondral defect
- Suggest treatment for uti when on treatment for dementia
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Eye defect and its treatment
- Treatment for pars defect
- Suggest treatment for low fever with productive cough treatment