Suggest treatment for chocolate cysts in the ovaries
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Please let me know a few details -
Why did you get your ultrasound scan done recently ?
Are you having symptoms - pain, bleeding, spotting etc ?
Are your cycles regular ?
Can you please send me the ultrasound scan images also ?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Are you married ?
Have you ever been pregnant ?
Do you have pain during intercourse ?
THese do not look like chocolate cysts to me, they are like hemorrhagic cysts.
I think you can wait for 3 months and take contraceptive pills, as they resolve cysts, and go for repeat ultrasound scan after 3 months.
Do not worry about the report, it is normal while you are having ovarian cyst.
I suggest Femilon contraceptive pills.
Start a new pack from the 3rd day of your cycle.
Take 21 pills, and when you stop, you will get your period after 3 - 4 days.
Once you get your period, start a new pack from the 3rd day of your cycle.
Take 3 such packs - 3 cycles .
Get a repeat ultrasound scan done after 3 months.
Please do not worry, and feel free to contact me at any point.
CA 125 test is done to rule out the possibility of ovarian cancer, and your report is normal, please forget about that test right now.
Just let me know your repeat scan after 3 months of taking birth control pills.
Wish you all the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for liver cyst
- Suggest treatment for bilateral choclate cyst in ovaries
- Chocolate cyst in ovary treatment tablet use
- Suggest treatment for recurrent cyst in both ovaries
- Cyst on liver ovaries treatment
- Treatment of chocolate cyst with femilon
- Suggest treatment for ovarian cysts
- Treatment for cyst on ovaries
- Complex cyst on ovary treatment
- Treatment and cure for Chocolate cyst