• question-icon

Suggest treatment for chicken pox

Posted on Mon, 7 Aug 2017 in General Health
Question: For the past 8 days (8th July) suffered from chicken pox and as per the consulting doctor, I am not contagious on 15th july. But then black spots were there in the trunk. Now yesterday 15th July evening, met with an old female acquiescence and after some time we were dry humping each other. I have knee length half pant and t-shirt of shoulder length. She was naked was doing dry humping all over her body, boobs messaging and ultimately reached my climax within my undergarment. She was fingering herself and was very watery. there was no vaginal and oral sex. She touched my hand and was kissing in my cheek. Now i am in deep stress considering:

1. I am having just passing through chicken pox infection. Does these acts increase my chance of any STD? specially her fingering act?

2. If any which STD, I should look for testing. I did not saw any cuts on her body? So any chance of HIV or Hepatitis etc. Please help me....
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Your risk for HIV /STD is negligible in the absence of oral/vaginal sex.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to HCM.
After a resolving chicken pox, it does not increase the possibility of STD /HIV. You had no oral or vaginal sex. Handling, fingering, and dry humping are having negligible risk for HIV as per CDC, XXXXXXX USA. That too, you were on your under garments.
So you need not worry much.
Dr S Murugan
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. S. Murugan 29 minutes later
Dear Doctor, was waiting for your reply. Does the fluid in pox vesicle causes STD transfer? The pox vesicle is in scabby state and resolving. Might be one or two may get intouch with the vaginal liquid via her finger. Any STD? In the worst case what STD minght come into ur mind? Herpes?
I was in undergarments then half pant with half t shirt. But really feeling lil bit down with this incident? Regards
Brief Answer:
No STD lesion can occur through wet finger after fingering.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
Your doctor told that you are not contagious. It means that your chicken pox lesions were healed. Black spots could be the scar. Then where is the question of pox vesicles?
If you are having HIV infection then the infectiousness of the vesicle fluid comes under question. Otherwise why you are bothering about Vesicle and its fluid? Even then that girl would likely to get a chicken pox from you and not you from her.
HIV and STD causing organisms can not thrive outside the body or body fluids for more than few seconds. So only they prefer sexual transmission where exchange body fluids taking place or having an amicable environment for these organisms to survive.
There is no case report so far that somebody got HIV/STD through dry humping through a healed scar of chicken pox.
The wet finger with vaginal fluid is also not infectious unless she has an obvious genital STD ulcer. Even in that case the organisms in the finger will die immediately with atmospheric temperature, oxygen and dryness and cannot be able to cause an infection over other parts of the body through a chicken pox scar or through normal intact skin.
Dr S.Murugan

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. S. Murugan 4 hours later
Dear Dr. Last query before closing this question: does contact with veginal fluid via her finger and her sweat to my chicken pox lesion pose a risk of STD on me or not? Should a 6 week std testing is recommended or not? Regards
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
HIV test is not really need for you

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
Transmission of HIV through sweat contaminated with vaginal fluid to the healed chicken pox lesion is a remote possibility and unheard. Not a single case had been reported like this.
Don't imagine such odd possibilities. In your case test for HIV is not really indicated.
Dr S Murugan
Dr. S. Murugan

HIV AIDS Specialist