• question-icon

Suggest treatment for chicken pox

Posted on Mon, 7 Aug 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: For the past 8 days (8th July) suffered from chicken pox and as per the consulting doctor, I am not contagious on 15th july. But then black spots were there in the trunk. Now yesterday, met with an old female acquiescence and after some time we were dry humping each other. I have knee length half pant and t-shirt of shoulder length. I was doing dry humping all over her body, boobs messaging and ultimately reached my climax within my undergarment. She was fingering herself and was very watery. there was no vaginal and oral sex. She touched my hand and was kissing in my cheek. Now i am in deep stress considering:
1. I am having just passing through chicken pox infection. Does these acts increase my chance of any STD?
2. If any which STD, I should look for testing. I did not saw any cuts on her body? So any chance of HIV or Hepatitis etc. Please help me....
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No need to worry as there is no risk of any STD

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for being at HealthcareMagic
I have gone through your history and there is no need to worry.
These acts don't increase risk of any STD.
Dry humping, massaging or kissing on the cheeks don't cause any STD.
Moreover she wasn't having any cuts on her body.
There is no chance of hepatitis or HIV. No need of any tests.
Dr Asmeet
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Dermatologist