Suggest treatment for chest pains, dizziness, fluctuating BP and pain in left arm
Thank you VERY much for your time.
A complete health check up followed by ENT/ Spinal doctor's consultation.
Thanks for posting your query under HCM.
I have gone through your query carefully & understand your concern.
Your boy friend seems to have an array of symptoms, making him tense, nervous, which in turn recycle the symptoms thus forming a vicious circle. I am sorry for him, I also understand your concern.
1) his primary complaint is sinusitis- which was treated by Amoxyclaav/&levaquin. Chest pain, lightheadedness followed- which can be attributed to sinusitis itself( it's effects in blood & ear)/ side effect of Levaquin.
I would suggest - to find cause of allergy & remove it ( allergy testing & desensitization )Or add mast cells blockers to medicines -so as to control sinusitis effectively
Also blood DLC may show Eosinophlillia - which can reflect as chest pain /dry cough.
Light headedness because of Eustachian tube block results in dizziness - for this usually decongestants/ vicks vapor inhalation suffices.
* he should consult an ENT specialist get investigated( blood, X ray sinuses,allergy testing Antibiotic sensitivity test) & get a proper advise to
contol & cure sinusitis.
2 ) his second complaint is about his arm pain/stiffness/numbness.
Though levocetrizine does have side effect of creating muscle spasms, It can not cause other arm symptoms.
I feel these symptoms are pertaining to his profession- long working can cause cervical spinal problem. causing the aggravation of muscular & nerve symptoms with exertion.
For this a consultation of Orthopedic doctor & Xray spine followed by pain killers/ calcium/vitaminD/ physiotherapy would help.
To get rid of cardiac phobia an ECG would act as screening test.
2)In grown toes -
SElf care like nail care:Soaking ,trimming, using proper shoes to avoid pressure on toe nails This helps in prevention.
Surgical treatment by Podiatrists is some times needful
3) soaking of feet in flood water/ attack by people - are accidental things, which need to be managed tactfully & scientifically.
Use of effective antibiotics with doctor's advise & Management of stress are the thing needed .
** I don't think he needs to visit ER -instead, he should plan for the checkups under the headings I have narrated before.I have tried to detail on important health aspects he has. To sum up He needs-
* A complete Medical l check up/ investigations advised by an experienced physician.Get him investigated as per his advise which may include- investigations to-,
- Investigations to rule out heart ( ECG), cervical spondillitis, Eosinophillia, low calcium/vitamin D levels, Thyroid tests, diabetes.Culture & sensitivity of nasal discharge.
- Physician then will refer you to ENT/ Allergy/ spine doctor as he finds it needed.
* Apart fro this he needs self help in form of-
-Healthy lifestyle- with nutritive food avoiding allergens/ plenty of water drinking/nasal vapor inhalation, saline gargles/respiratory exercises,proper nail care, yoga ,physiotherapy meditation for positive thoughts & health.
I have tried to give detailed information to find a way out of the problem Hope it's useful to you.Any follow up query is welcome.
Thank you!It was my pleasure to help you!
Thank you for your generous feed back to my answer! Such reactions from the users definitely boost up feel of satisfaction & enthusiasm in doctors like me.
I am sure both of you will solve the health problem that is nagging you & your boy friend will be back to perfect health soon !
Wish you both a happy companionship full of satisfaction ,health ,wealth ! Wish you all the best!
I am happy that you are satisfied with the answer given. for any other query in future through HCM, I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chest pain bp 10353
- Low bp and chest pain
- Suggest treatment for lower chest pain
- Chest pain bp normal
- Left hand pain chest pain and low bp
- Suggest treatment for chest pain and fainting
- Minor chest pains and high bp
- High bp elevated lipid levels chest pain causes and treatment
- High bp palpitations chest pain dizziness bloated feeling
- Chest pain fluctuating bp levels any suggestions