Suggest treatment for chest pain
Hello and welcome,
Could you please clarify: Do you mean you are having chest pain? None of the medications you are on should cause chest pain, but I see that you are on 2 strong diuretics so it's possible you are being these for congestive heart problems. I don't know your medical history so I am making an assumption. If you are having any chest pain or pressure, please go now to the hospital - call an ambulance if you do not have someone to take you or if the pain/pressure is severe.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Musculoskeletal chest pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for lower chest pain
- What treatment is suggested for anxiety leading to chest pain
- Suggest treatment for chest pain from codtocondritis
- Pleuritic chest pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for chest pain and fainting
- Suggest treatment for fluttering heart with slight chest pain
- Anxiety chest pain treatment
- Experiencing chest pain suggested due to stress treatment
- Suggest treatment for chest pain after bypass surgery
- Suggest treatment for chronic hip/pelvic pain
- What causes coughing, sneezing, headaches and watery eyes?
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drainage and runny nose
- What causes foul body odor and overactive bladder while taking Trospium?
- What causes pain near the navel area?
- What causes joints pain with welts and teeth problems?
- Suggest remedy for drainage at back of throat and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for pain under the clavicle
- Suggest medication for ADHD
- Suggest medication for bloating in a person with history of colitis