question-icon

Suggest treatment for chest pain

Posted on Mon, 28 Aug 2017
Question: What are the common side effects associated with chest and chest area ?
Answered by Dr. Bonnie Berger-Durnbaugh (31 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Information

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome,

Could you please clarify: Do you mean you are having chest pain? None of the medications you are on should cause chest pain, but I see that you are on 2 strong diuretics so it's possible you are being these for congestive heart problems. I don't know your medical history so I am making an assumption. If you are having any chest pain or pressure, please go now to the hospital - call an ambulance if you do not have someone to take you or if the pain/pressure is severe.
Dr. Bonnie Berger-Durnbaugh