Suggest treatment for chest pain, heart palpitations and heart burn
Need treatment for Acid Reflux
After going through your medical query carefully I understand your concern for your health and I would like to tell you that your symptoms of tingling sensation and chest pain are related to gastric reflux which requires a proper treatment as you are getting symptoms frequently.
You need to avoid food and beverages which triggers acid reflux and that includes
- citrus fruits
- fried and spicy
Avoiding above mentioned items in your diet will help you a lot with reflux disease and help in recovery of esophageal lining.
It’s recommended for you to take over the counter antacids or as prescribed from the hospital daily for 10 days. If it will be helpful then further management can be done by dietary modifications only and if it doesn’t help then you may require a further evaluation for GERD.
Hopefully this information will answer your query.
Dr Bhanu Partap
Kindly follow the instructions which I told you for 10 days if your symptoms won’t be relieved then you may require an ECG and Echocardiography for cardiac evaluation if any disease is underlying.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heart palpitation and heart burns
- What causes heart palpitations and chest pain
- Heart palpitations headaches chest pain vertigo
- Leg pain and heart palpitations
- Heart palpitations jaw pain
- Suggest treatment for heart palpitations
- Heart palpitations chest pain female 30 years
- Chest pain with cold sweats and heart palpitation
- Heart palpitations and arm pain
- Heart palpitations and minor chest pain