Suggest treatment for chest pain due to cough
Yes, you should consult doctor.
Thanks for your question on HCM.
Yes, you should consult doctor and get done
1. Clinical examination of respiratory system
2. Chest x ray.
You might be having internal lung damage due to vigorous coughing.
Please let me know which lung disease you are having?
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Musculoskeletal chest pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for lower chest pain
- What treatment is suggested for anxiety leading to chest pain
- Suggest treatment for chest pain from codtocondritis
- What is the treatment for dry cough and chest pain
- Suggest treatment for chest pain and fainting
- Suggest treatment for fluttering heart with slight chest pain
- Have cough chest pain and heavy mucus treatment
- Experiencing chest pain suggested due to stress treatment
- Suggest treatment for chest pain after bypass surgery