Suggest treatment for chest pain, abdominal bloating and flatulence
i am experiencing slight discomfort in the upper left chest area. These sensations come and go throughout the day. Although these are not painful but they catch my attention.
i have allergic rhinitis and also feel bloated and gaseous just after eating.
Acid reflux most likely.
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.
Hi, I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern.
In your case, it seems that you are suffering from Acid Reflux disease that is causing the Chest Pain.
Let me brief you the most common causes of chest pain and there presentations.
1. Muscular Pain / Costrocondritis.
2. Heart issues.
3. Acid reflux Disease.
The Muscular chest pain is dull and diffuse and increases on movement.
It is usually continuous and not intermittent like Cardiac Chest Pain. Cardiac chest pain is severe and crushing in nature.
So, your description fits better into chest pain due to acid reflux.
I would advice you to take a combination of Rabeprazole and Levosulpride for a week twice half an hour before food and let's see how it works on you.
Follow soft and bland diet and walk after all meals.
If this doesn't help, you can go for Upper GI endoscopy.
This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any other query, you may please ask me.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal bloating and sudden back pain
- Pancreatitis back pain abdominal bloating
- Abdominal bloating and back pain
- Treatment and cure for Abdominal bloating
- Suggest treatment for abdominal bloating after quitting smoking
- Lower back pain abdominal bloating
- Sudden abdominal bloating and pain
- Severe abdominal bloating and pain
- Painful intercourse and abdominal bloating
- Abdominal bloating pain and acne