Suggest treatment for chalazion on the eyelid
Excision is there next best line of management.
Welcome to HCM
I have gone through your query, recurrent chalazia due to very oily eyelids and a tendency to get clogged up meibomian glands.
It may be related to genetics, skin type, dietary intake, the level of stress hormones, and other factors that we don't even understand yet.
I would have suggested you healthy diet rich in good fruits and vegetables with lots of good hydration every day. Keep the stress level down. Keep excellent lid hygeine by using warm soaks on lids every day and possibly using sterilid or ocusoft lid scrubs on lids daily.
As you have mentioned about the steroid shot, I would have referred you to opthalmologist for examination and excision of it.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Homeopathic treatment for chalazion
- Chalazion on the eyelid non-surgical treatment
- Honey treatment for chalazion
- Treatment and cure for chalazion
- Chalazion treatment without surgery
- Treatment and cure for recurrent chalazion
- Treatment and cure for chalazion cyst
- Chalazion castor oil treatment
- Chalazion clay treatment
- Chalazion eyelid cyst treatment
- Positive pregnancy test, precautions taken during sex, delayed periods....
- Heart palpitations. prescribed beta blockers. on levothyroxine. history...
- Severe one sided headaches, nausea, blisters on face, neck. prescribed...
- Voice hoarseness, on HCG diet. Common side effect ?
- Have infection which is fatal to fetus, doctors recommend abortion....
- Left ovary contains avascular cyst with septum, no blood flow in septum....
- Child having high fever and headache. Taken motrin. Fever persisting....
- Itchiness in testicles, reddish coloration. on dermovate cream, worsened...
- Chest congestion and breathlessness. On Wysolone and Seroflo inhaler. No...
- Severe shoulder pain. Taking ibuprofen. MRI not needed. Physiotherapy...