Suggest treatment for cervical spondylosis
She needs treatment of Orthopedician.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Your mother is likely to be having cervical spondylosis ( degenerative arthritis) as it is common in her age. She is also probably having hypothyroidism as she is having thyronorm for it.Diacerine and glucosamine are helpful cervical spondylosis. You can take analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. You can get her vitamin D3 levels and if found low she can be given supplements of vitamin D3. Her thyroid function test should be done regularly as disturbed level of thyroid hormone can cause pain. You can visit any Orthopedician in your area to treat cervical spondylosis.
You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
I will definitely get Vitamin D3 levels checked for her.
I also want to know if cervical is curable? Or is physiotherapy good to have for my mother? Also I would be thankful if you can suggest the best orthopaedic doctor in Delhi/NCR so that I can take my mother their for consultation.
Cervical spondylosis is treatable.
Cervical spondylosis is not curable as it is age related disease but it is treatable by above mentioned medicines.physiotherapy is helpful. Dr C. S. XXXXXXX in XXXXXXX is among the best doctor in XXXXXXX
Everything else already discussed.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
Wishing you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest excersises for cervical spondylosis
- Homeopathic treatment for cervical spondylosis
- What is the treatment for vertigo and cervical spondylosis
- What is the treatment for cervical spondylosis
- Treatment and cure for cervical spondylosis
- Treatment and cure for independent cervical spondylosis
- Treatment and cure for degenerative cervical spondylosis
- Treatment and cure for multilevel cervical spondylosis
- Treatment of cervical spondylosis
- Treatment and cure for chronic cervical spondylosis
- What does the CT scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in mid back and left shoulder
- What is the recovery period after hip replacement?
- Suggest treatment for severe hip pain, weak thigh and gluteal muscles
- Suggest treatment for gout flare up on left elbow
- What causes large swollen area on top of arm below collar bone?
- What causes pain and numbness in hands?
- Suggest treatment for cervical stenosis
- What causes heel pain?
- Suggest treatment for stiff and heavy neck with burning eyes and pain in...