Suggest treatment for cervical spondylosis and disc degenerative disease
These are degenerative changes.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are having diffuse cervical spondylosis ( degenerative changes of spine which is generally age related).It affects C3-C7 of cervical spine . Cervical third vertebra is shifted anteriorly as compared to cervical fourth vertebra. Degenerative changes are there at at C5-C6-C7i.e. cervical fifth to cervical seventh vertebrae. These all denotes age related degenerative changes.Glucosamine is useful. Neck excercises are of use. Analgesic such as ibuprofen are useful for pain relief.
You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
Your x ray describe cervical spondylosis.
Your x ray describe cervical spondylosis. Myelopathy means you have neurological symptoms due to compression on nerve. This is not seen by x ray, it is diagnosed by clinical examination and MRI of cervical spine.
Everything else already discussed.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
Wishing you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of degenerative cervical spondylosis
- Degenerative cervical spondylosis causes
- Suggest excersises for cervical spondylosis
- Symptoms of degenerative cervical spondylosis
- Homeopathic treatment for cervical spondylosis
- What is the treatment for cervical spondylosis
- Treatment and cure for cervical spondylosis
- Treatment and cure for multilevel cervical spondylosis
- Treatment of cervical spondylosis
- Treatment and cure for degenerative cervical spondylosis