Suggest treatment for cat dies
NO need to worry.
Greetings from Dr.Divakara.P
Thanks for posting your query.
See if you can observe the cat for 10 days and nothing happens to cat then no need for anything to be done .
But if you cannot observe the cat or if in the next 10 days the cat dies you need to get Rabies Vaccination.
Also you need to get a Tetanus Shot if you have not been given tetanus shot in past 3 years. And clear the bite wound with soft soap and antibiotic solution.
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarification feel free to ask .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for liver cyst
- Suggest treatment for headaches
- Suggest treatment for anger and aggressiveness
- Suggested treatment of tuberculosis
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for incontinence
- Suggest treatment for uti when on treatment for dementia
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Suggest the treatment for tuberculosis of bones
- Suggest treatment for low fever with productive cough treatment