Suggest treatment for cardio myopathy
Prevent infections and consider Steroids
I can certainly understand your concern.
DMD is generally difficult to manage as the disorder is inherently a progressive one.
It's very important to prevent infections of any kind, especially the respiratory problems for a longer life.
As your doctor's might have already told you that the average life span is 3 decades.
it's very important to take the cardiac medications without fail.
Excessive physical activity of any kind is not entertained .
Pertaining to digestion issues, it's important to consider for Flexible Endoscopy if the swallowing becomes difficult.
Echocardiogram should be carried out on frequent basis to assess the cardiac function and increase the doses of cardiac medications.
An ultrasound of the liver can help to document cause of palpable liver and take appropriate actions.
Drugs particularly Steroids have to instituted in low doses to control muscle inflammation associated with DMD.Please check with your doctor with regards to these medicines, as this the most important step.
Post your further queries if any
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for steroid myopathy
- Treatment and cure for inflammatory myopathy
- Black mold and cardio myopathy
- Suggest treatment for breathing problem muscle myopathy and asthma
- Morphine and cardio myopathy
- Myopathy treatment in ayurveda
- Suffering from myopathy suggestive treatment
- Treatment and cure for viral myopathy
- Steroid myopathy treatment
- Fibrous myopathy treatment
- What does this lipid profile test result indicate?
- What are the symptoms of mononucleosis?
- What causes constant diarrhoea while on Lithium?
- Is frequent defecation an effective method to pass THC detox test?
- How long should i take Nasonex and Montair LC for allergies?
- How to gain weight?
- What causes difficulty in losing weight along with numbness in hands and...
- What does cochran drug screening detect?
- What causes recurrent ulcers in mouth despite taking medication?
- Suggest treatment for complete ACL tear in knee