Suggest treatment for carcinoma in left breast
most likely it was malignancy to start with
Considering that the lesion is in same breast at around the same location (11-12 o'clock), it is most likely that the lesion was malignant to start with, 1 year back.
FNAC can sometimes be false negative in small lesions and core biopsy was not done at that time.
So I would not say that it was a benign lump at that time and now has become malignant but rather it was PROBABLY an undiagnosed malignancy at that time.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for soreness of breast
- Suggest treatment for metastatic breast cancer
- Suggest treatment for pain below my left breast
- Treatment and cure for breast carcinoma
- Treatment and cure for inflammatory breast carcinoma
- Suggest treatment for recurrent breast cancer
- Treatment options for ductal carcinoma of breast
- Treatment and cure for recurrent breast carcinoma
- Suggest treatment for breast cancer
- Suggest treatment for hypoechoic lesions in breast